...as my journey continues...

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I FOUND A FRIEND IN YOU… BEBI…

For past 3 years, i have this txtfriend hus always der for me and supports me.

Though not that close and havnt met him in person, somehow, he made me feel that there’s always this someone hus willing to help and calm you down everytime ur sad and got problems, and thats my BEBI brother, king…

last february, for one month, surprisingly for him, i stayed at his school’s dormitory (exclusive for boys) because thats the nearest and safest place to stay while i was having my internship in a company…

we were both excited that finally we’ll meet, together with our other common friends.. we enjoyed my first night. the crowd, the music, bonding, funny moments and especially the siomai they bought for me when they visited me at my room.. i wont forget dat siomai, kainis! hahahah!!!

a brother:

while on that dormitory, i felt like a princess…

everynight, he checks on me or waits for me when i arrived from work. he makes sure that i had my dinner before i sleep.. or as much as possible, we have dinner together while chatting and share stories about our other friends before ho goes home from school….

everymorning, before leaving for work, hes banging at my door while i was taking a bath and patiently waits for me till i opened him up.. oh, he always bring hot instant cupped noodles for me, he arranges my things, folded my clothes that i wear in work and made sure that i had my breakfast (noodles and coffee).

and kapag may gimik kami, lagi akong hatid sundo…. and take note, laging umuulan kapag mag kasama kaming lumalabas…

and he was doing those to me for almost one month…

very sweet huh?!

a bestfriend, spiritual advicer and a family member:

he gives advices spiritually, everytime im down and something or someone’s bugging my mind.. he often calls me, papagalitan ako and ang daming bilin. which i like most… if i need him ryt away, he’s always free, at least thru cellphone if he cant make it going at my pad…. damn miss that back in laguna… and my parents like him so much….

last hugs and kisses:

on my last night, last stay at canlubang, we had our last dinner together. unfortunately, our other friend didnt make it, so sad. but then, we enjoyed. we took pictures when we arrived in dorm, and isang mahabang sermon at san damakmak na bilin from him… he even gave me his own rosary, nakakatouch. :) i hugged him tightly and kissed him (cheeks, grr!). and the next day, he helped us packing my things. my parents were honored to meet him because he took good care of me… my dad talked to him while i was with my mom… i miss that moment, i wish he is my real brother.. before leaving him, i gave him my last hug… and i almost cried.. :(

i’m thankful, God gave him to me….

and needless to say, i love my bebi brother…

*right now, im crying.. :’(

pakiramdam ko, hndi ko na sya makikita ulit.

he called me up awyl ago, sa mga sinasabi nya and mga bilin and paalala, i felt like he is leaving me for good, kahit he promised me na babawi sya pagbalik niya… :( cant wait to see him again, and hug him….

the reason hes leaving?

i cant tell yet…

secret is a secret…

im gonna miss him…

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment